My phone broken

My phone broken 1. Who was/were involved in the story? - Myself and my mom were involved in the story. 2. What happened? How did it happen ? - My mobile phone dropped to the floor. 3. When did the story happen? - The Last Sunday. 4. Where did the story happen? - At Racing Drag in Suphanburi. 5. How did the story end? - I went to the cell phone repair shop to ask for the price of fixing. The price was 3,200 baht so I would like to fix by my saving money. My phone broken On Sunday morning, I woke up early because I was going to go to Racing Drag in Suphanburi. My aunt, mom, and I were in the car. I lay down my mobile phone on the backpack. Then, I fell asleep until to the destination. I picked my backpack. Suddenly, my mobile phone dropped to the floor. And my mom asked that “How is your mobile phone?” I saw my mobile phone broken; I was shocked I hid it in my shirt. I didn’t tell my mom because I wanted to save money for fix it. I was so nervousness. I went to the cell phone repair shop to ask for the price of fixing. The price was 3,200 baht so I would like to fix by my saving money.

ความคิดเห็น